Cheers to harvest! We have crafted the perfect cocktail for you to enjoy this beautiful time of year. For this sangria, we paired up with our sister winery/distillery, Montezuma Winery & Hidden Marsh Distillery in Seneca Falls, NY. Using their Apple Brandy and our Apple Blueberry wine, we’ve made a refreshing drink to enjoy on a crisp fall day.
Serves 6 people.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Hidden Marsh Distillery Apple Brandy
- 1 bottle Fossenvue Winery Apple Blueberry Wine
- 1 3/4 cups apple cider
- Sparkling Water (based on preference)
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Add fresh cut apple slices and blueberries to a pitcher.
- Pour Apple Brandy and Apple Blueberry Wine over fruit.
- Let soak for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Add apple cider.
- Pour in glasses then top with sparkling water
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks.